Welcome to KittyJob! By using our website, https://kittyjob.com, you agree to the following terms of service. Please read these terms carefully before using our website.
Use of Our Website
- You may use our website for lawful purposes only.
- You may not use our website to engage in any activity that is fraudulent, unethical, or illegal.
- You may not use our website to transmit any virus or other harmful code.
- You may not use our website to engage in any activity that could damage, disable, or impair our website or interfere with the use of our website by others.
- Our website and its content, including text, images, and software, are the property of [Your company name] and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use our website or its content for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of our website or its content.
- We do not warrant that our website or its content will be free from errors or viruses.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of our website or its content, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Changes to These Terms of Service
- We reserve the right to update these terms of service at any time. Any changes will be reflected on this page, and we encourage you to review our terms of service regularly.
- These terms of service and your use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your jurisdiction].
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please don’t hesitate to contact us.